We’re so proud to have over 40 talents doing amazing things at Ideas Lab.
So who are those talents, you might ask..
Well, 2/3 of the teams are development teams – which means they can build stuff.
Most teams work within games, VR and AR experiences, which is our focus area:
- BitBreak – VR Games
- Time Machine – history lessons in VR
- ArtView – AR app for museums
- Random Dragon Games – classic PC and console games
- Hver Sin Stilhed – 360 videos for full embodiment experiences
- Chamomile Software – apps for toddlers
- Atlaga – 2D game with amazing nordic art style
- Wrinkled Art – 2D game with focus on telling a story and redefining the hated term “cut scene”
- Resilio Technologies – stress reducing app
- Åte VR – VR for healthcare
We also have some “wild”cards within the lab – like a festival (Det Turkise Telt/Roots&Hybrid), who’re interested in using new technologies to brand their events. We have a researcher from Aarhus Universitet, Thomas Bjørnsten, who’s working with multiple teams on “emotional data” – and how we can measure and use feelings to optimise everything from cultural experiences to game flows.